Thursday, August 07, 2008

The End of an Era

Ok so that may be a bit dramatic. I don't know 157 posts over two years, four months and 25 days counts as an era? Semantics.

At any rate, as many of you know, there has been something of a hiatus in this space over the last several months. There are a number of reasons for this. I am going to make the conscious decision not to share these reasons with you right now...except one. I didn't want to "hijack" Molly's space.

At first I thought it would be ok to just sort of leave it alone. Eventually I would forget that this was therapeutic and all my loyal readers would move on and find other places to visit. Thankfully, neither of those things have happened.

I have recognized how much therapy this exercise brings, and I have been asked more than once when I'll start posting again. In the spirit of both these findings, I have decided to end this particular blog and begin a new one.

I welcome you all to visit Because I Never Got a Chance to Say Goodbye... Hopefully the first post will be there soon, and it should give you a little background on what and why.

Until then. Thank you all...for everything.

No comments: