Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Leaving Lawrenceville

So the mysterious phone call I keep referring to was a job offer. After careful consideration and an ongoing battle of pros and cons, I decided to accept it.

Just after Labor Day I'll be heading north a little bit to work as a Principal Gifts Officer at the Rutgers University Foundation. This is a great opportunity for me professionally, and it will be a great new challenge.

While I will miss Lawrenceville immensely, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

All the love and support we've received from our friends at Lville since Molly's diagnosis has been incredible. I hope everyone there knows how much it's meant to us, and how much we'll miss seeing them on a daily basis.

But I am an alumnus; it's not like I am going away.

No comments: