Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

A quick note of thanks to everyone who has: sent flowers; called/emailed/mailed cards; posted comments/signed guestbooks; made contributions in Molly's memory; bought/delivered/sent food; hung out with us until the wee hours of the night and/or morning; and any other show of support I have left out. We are so thankful for the love and support of all our friends and family and we can't thank all of you enough.

Those of you who were able to take the time to join us for Molly's memorial service yesterday, we're glad you were able to share Molly's farewell with us. It was a special day for our family (albeit sad) and we were touched by all the visitors. I know some of you traveled a great distance, and I hope we had a chance to fully express how touched we were by that.

I am working on getting Molly's slideshow posted on this site, but for some reason it is giving me trouble right now. I'll keep working on it; it keeps me busy.

No comments: