Monday, January 08, 2007

A Pattern and a Warning

So it's now one day before surgery and Miss Molly has herself a cold. As a result, they're going to postpone her surgery. You may recall, this exact same thing happened with her heart surgery. I am starting to think Molly Bear has an aversion to surgery.

I'll keep you posted on a reschedule date. I think the surgeon only does them on Tuesday, so it'll be some Tuesday not too long from now.

As of this morning we'll start getting Molly better; she is going to see Dr. Paul in a couple hours.

As for me, well I am all kinds of grouchy: it's Monday morning; it's raining; the Giants lost to the [fill in obscene descriptor of your choice] Eagles last night; and I have a physical this afternoon that prohibits me from eating and/or drinking anything (which includes coffee) beforehand!

No comments: