Friday, April 06, 2007

Molly Likes Holidays

Molly has returned home after nearly two weeks in the PICU at RWJ. It seem she likes to make it home for any major holidays. But we're planning a small Easter gathering to minimize the exposure to people, hence germs, hence respiratory infections. We're not "those parents", by any means, nor do I feel we would need to explain that to anyone, but we're going to do our best to keep her out of the hospital for as long as possible.

She slept in her bed last night and was perfectly happy doing so. She spent a few hours in her bouncy seat before bed. Gavin is extremely excited his mom and little sister are home. Erin is relieved to be home. I am looking forward to resuming my training schedule (I have five triathlons scheduled this summer, the first of which is June 3, and I have been on my bike and in the pool just twice).

So all is well for now and I have only good to report. Lent is almost over and I am not sure how I fared overall in my sacrifice. I think I did pretty well, considering.

In the works: "What I've Learned in Posts 1-100". Hopefully that gets done this weekend. Thanks for checking in. It's nice to know you're all out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you all!


The Ehrets