Friday, April 13, 2007

Two Thirds Old

Earlier this week Molly Bear turned eight months old. Very exciting. She weighs just under eleven pounds after losing a fair amount of weight as a result of her recent hospital stay.

She's been having a great week: tons of smiling; a lot of movement; minimal spitting up; and all around comfortable.

It's been less great for Erin and me as we traded a stomach bug earlier in the week, and I now have some annoying cold thing. But it's not about us, it's about the Bear. And she is eight months old and happy about it.

Speaking of anniversaries, ours is Sunday. Seven years. Unbelievable. You'd think we'd finally be going to Chang's, but we're actually going to try some new place not far from here. We figure we've waited this long for Chang why not put it off a while longer. Plus my mom is coming to visit next weekend so we're hoping to take advantage of the extra hands in the house and sneak off for dinner one night. Two weekends in a row out to dinner. Alert the media.

Be on the lookout for an email from me in the next week or so. I am going to begin a fundraising effort for the Trisomy 18 Foundation that will hopefully help bring in much needed funds for the organization's mission, and keep me focused on training for the NJ State Triathlon in July. I hope we can count on all of you to help us out. More to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean!
Alex and I will keep checking in about fundraiser stuff... but also make sure to let us know about the Trisomy golf event (if it will happen again this summer). We would love to play this year.

Thinking of you and sending lots of prayers -
Kate Moore

Sean said...

Thanks, Kate. I am sure the golf outing is happening this summer. I will let you know when I have the date. Hope to see you guys soon.