Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big Shots

I was off Monday so we took a family trip to the doctor's office. I figured since Erin always has to take Molly by herself it would be nice to give her a break. Of course, since I had to drop my car off for some work and I needed her to give me a ride, she didn't actually get to stay home. So the least I could do was give her a break from having to go back into the room. So while Molly and I hung out waiting for the doctor, Erin and Gavin played in the waiting room.

Molly weighed just over 16 pounds, which is about what she weighed last time. She was in great spirits, and actually was giggling and smiling for the doctor while he was checking her out. And then came the fun part.

He gave her three shots. And they hurt.

Let me tell you, Molly has some lungs on her. I'd be surprised if anyone within a mile of that office didn't hear her scream. It was loud and she made it clear she was not a fan.

But aside from that all is well. Molly has been sneezing less and sleeping well. She has been happy and energetic.

In a couple minutes I am actually meeting Erin and Molly at the doctor over near the hospital. She needs to have a follow up on her belly after the incident from last month. Everything has been working normally, and she has slowly been increasing the volume of her food. So this appointment should be nice and easy.

Molly and Erin had a feeding evaluation done yesterday and it seems all went well there. I am sure Erin will write more since she was there. So keep an eye out.

And if you haven't been paying attention, the Giants are the NFC Champs and will be headed to Arizona to play the thus-far-perfect Patriots. We played them tough back in December so I have to hope we can do the same this time around. A good game would be nice; a blowout victory our way would be even better.

No comments: