Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Toronto Isn't as Cold as You'd Expect (Jan 6, 2008)

I was home from Toronto this morning before 9:45 am. Getting up to go to the airport at 4:30 is tough, but when it gets you home with a full day ahead of you it makes it all worthwhile.

As anticipated, Erin had to cancel. This is unfortunate because I would have liked for her to be there with me but more so because now we have to find a way to reissue a ticket that is one way on Air Canada and the other on US Air. Not a whole lot of options there, I guess? Seems like we'll be taking a long weekend to Canada at some point soon.

The weekend was a huge success. 8,000 Knights fans made the trip north of the border to participate in numerous University/Foundation sanctioned events, and watch the football team completely dismantle an over matched Cardinals team.

I managed to have a lot of fun while working the majority of the time, and I still also managed to get some sleep. Of course, being on the road did not get me back to good health.

Big Giants playoff win this afternoon. Next up is Dallas down their way. Keep your fingers crossed. Nothing would make me happier.

Well, obviously, I'd also like Molly to get better. She seems to be doing just that. Hopefully she is on the back side if her cold and will be her normal self again soon.

No comments: