Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Goodbye 2007....

...hello annoying and tedious illnesses.

Again I find myself appalled by the amount of time that has passed since my last post. And again I realize that so much has happened since that post I can either plow forward and drag this on and on until everyone is all caught up, or I can post a series of short blurbs outlining specific events. I am not sure which one I am going to do but I can assure you that by the time you read this the answer will be clear.

Actually you know what? I am going to do it a little different still. I am going to catapult myself back in time as if I am writing these in a more timely fashion. Rather than backdating the posts and confusing all of you I will simply put the date that the post should have been written in the title of each post. That should make me feel like I actually accomplished something in the last three weeks.

And yes, we're sick. Me and the Bear enough so to be miserable. Erin and Gavin enough to notice. And like that bad tattoo you got when you were 17, it just won't go away. Although, actually, as of last night Molly seemed to be doing much better. She was laughing and playing before bed and slept a good portion of the night without oxygen (although I may be delirious).

No comments: