Monday, March 26, 2007

RWJ Stay Three; Day Three

Things change pretty quickly around here. I just sent an email to a friend a few minutes ago and stated that Molly's fever was down. Literally a few minutes ago I was saying this. Now it's back. At that point she was also asleep. Now she is not. She is quiet right now though. And a few minutes ago she wasn't. So when I say I am trying to keep everyone updated, you should know that by the time you read what I post it may no longer be accurate. I can't even promise it's accurate by the time I post what I type.

There is something just wrong about watching 24 on this little TV with the sound coming from this tiny speaker on a remote control with a wire attached to it. So I am not going to watch it. Please don't tell me anything about it. Seriously.

According to recent test results, Molly doesn't have RSV or the flu. That's all I really know. She is still on oxygen, but it's down to about 30% and her pulse/ox is still in the low 80s. I'd like to see it higher, on less oxygen. I'm not a doctor, I just play one in real life.

She is so tired that she doesn't even want to cry. I mean she wants you to know something is wrong, but she wants to do so while using the least energy necessary. The worst is when she sneezes or coughs though; you can tell how much it hurts. All kidding aside, she is way tougher than I am. You too.

So I am going to kick it with Molly tonight; get some work done real quick; catch up on my reading. I am also going to try to catch up on some emails. So if I don't send you one, and you think I should have, please feel free to remind me tomorrow.

No comments: