Thursday, February 15, 2007

Surgery: Take, I Don't Know, Five?

Molly is on the schedule for 7:30 tomorrow morning.

I don't want to jinx it.

There was a good chance the surgery was going to happen this afternoon, but then Molly went ahead and gave herself a fever. So the doctors postponed it. By the time I got down there she was smiling and spitting bubbles. Yeah, pretty much laughing.

Her temperature went back down to normal at around 6 pm and by 7 pm she was on the schedule for tomorrow morning.

Erin and I had our romantic post-Valentine's Day dinner in the cafeteria. We had talked about going to PF Chang's [we planned to go for my birthday in October and still haven't been] but this only cost us 26 cents; well, two vouchers and 26 cents.

I am going to take a nap and then head back down there.

No comments: